Torn Asunder Workbook: Recovering from an Extramarital Affair
Based on the principles in the bestselling Torn Asunder—a book that has helped thousands of people survive infidelity—this revised and expanded workbook offers five crucial services for hurting couples:
- Stabilizes the marriage in the initial crisis
- Provides structure for the emotionally volatile environment
- Brings closure to the “old” marriage—the marriage prior to the affair
- Establishes skills necessary for the “new” marriage pattern
- Answers the questions: How could you do this to me? Why did you do it?
The Torn Asunder workbook is built around daily twenty-minute homework exercises, initiated by each spouse on alternating days for ten to fifteen weeks. Working with your spouse might be the last thing you want to do right now, but it’s essential to your long-term recovery, whether or not your marriage survives.
Healing won’t be easy. But the Torn Asunder workbook provides hope, encouragement, and practical advice for the journey. Take the first step today.